Spring/Summer Cadre Development School
The African National Women’s Organization’s Cadre Development school is a 6-week virtual program aimed at training our members, recruits and any African women interested in learning about the role of African women in the ongoing African revolution.
As a strategy of the African revolution led by the African People’s Socialist Party, ANWO addresses the special oppression faced by African women.
During this Spring/Summer Cadre School we will engage in study of revolutionary political theory and practically learn to take steps toward revolutionary activism.
This 6-week Cadre School begins on May 29 and is designed to support you in taking steps toward revolutionary activism.
Cadre School includes but is not limited to:
- 6 2-hour sessions with African women revolutionaries
- Rich course content – videos, audio files, readings, practices
School subjects include but is not limited to:
- Exploring African women’s liberation through an African centered perspective
- Capitalism vs socialism
- Community organizing
- Practical real-world assignments
- Critical thinking and critical response organizing