Harriet iPhone Case
Harriet Tubman was a freedom fighter who escaped U.S. slavery to become a “conductor” on the Underground Railroad, returning dozens of times to the Southern U.S. to lead African people to “freedom”, all while carrying a bounty on her head. She was also a nurse and the first woman in the U.S. to lead a military battalion which resulted in the rescue of 700 Africans. She is a phenomenal example for all African people to emulate.
This sleek iPhone case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. It has a solid back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned port openings.
• BPA free Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
• Solid polycarbonate back
• Flexible, see-through polyurethane sides
• .5 mm raised bezel
• Precisely aligned port openings
• Easy to take on and off
• Wireless charging compatible
• The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
• Blank product sourced from China
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.